The list of new health research, university and college customers include Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO), Vancouver Health Authority, Concordia University, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Thompson Rivers' University, University of Western Ontario, Wilfrid Laurier University, Algonquin College, Lambton College, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT), and Nova Scotia Agricultural College.
Assisting research institutions to meet their critical requirements with administering grants and contracts, the ROMEO suite of products includes;
• Awards Module - Empowers the research office to efficiently capture, manage and report on research activity
• Certifications Module -Effectively tracks regulatory compliance and accountability
• CV Database - Allows academic and research staff to build, store and search their research project accomplishments in CV format to use in publications and grant applications
• Extended Reporting - Using industry proven reporting tools, data from various sources is combined, organized and presented through online-analytical reporting systems, graphical dashboards, and comprehensive search engines
• Prizes & Awards Module - Captures and reports on nominations, awards, scholarly contributions, and prizes from provincial, national and international prizes and awards
• Research Financial Reporting - Aggregates relevant financial information from an organizations enterprise finance system permitting researchers, heads of faculty and departments, and the executive office to 'drill-down' to utility details about cash inflow and outflow by research project as well as funding source and expenditure
• Research Portal - Provides research teams, administrative support, review boards, and research and trust account personnel with real-time access to submissions, defining and execution of bi-directional projects, multi-approval workflow tasks and automatic communication and change alerts
The ROMEO research enterprise offers research facilities an unrivaled and comprehensive product that organizations can choose to purchase the complete system or individual modules, portals and reporting functions as standalone products to plug into existing software applications.
"Process Pathways truly understands the research environment and needs of our faculty and research administrators" says the Director of Research Services at a top Canadian University "Additionally, they are very engaged with the tri council which has given them a fantastic grasp on how to increase efficiencies with the federal government and the research environment in Canada. Process Pathways truly understands their audience and their needs".
To learn more about ROMEO or request a demo for your organization visit www.processpathways.com.
+1 587 899 0615
meghan at theagencyinc dot ca
Notes to Editors:
Process Pathways is the leading research management solution provider based in Calgary, Canada with offices in Ottawa and Halifax. The company is the creator behind the highly acclaimed on-line, database-driven software application suite, ROMEO, which is redefining the practice of research project management in Canada and now globally.
An Enterprise Resource Planning solution for the academic community, ROMEO manages certifications, tracks status and facilitates smooth fund disbursement helping research administrators meet the important financial and legal compliance requirements all while integrating seamlessly with other mission-critical enterprise applications.
For more information go to www.processpathways.com