Returning to Dubai for the third time the Forum has been extended to cover the additional seminars and presentations as well as one to one business meetings over the two days.
The new program will be supported by 20 Speakers. Highlights include:
- Keynote Address by a major franchisor from the region
- "Launching a Restaurant concept" - Huseyin Sevket (Allied Brothers)
- "Operational and financial essentials of franchising" - Murad Alnasur, Prime Hospitality
- "The importance of good branding" - Charlie Weeks of La Tagliatella
- "What are the key questions to ask Franchisors?" - Sary Hamway (FranExcel)
- "How we developed successful brands" - Al Madani Group
- Presentations on Supply chains & distribution; Women in Franchising; the importance of social media (Facebook and Twitter); Shopping mall locations
50 franchise brands from the Food & Hospitality, Retail, Services and B2B sectors will also be presented. Business meetings with the Franchisors will be scheduled in advance.
Kit Brinkley, the forum Director said "The Delegate ticket price per person of AED 800 offers great value for 2 days of content. We want to inform delegates about the dynamic and ever growing franchise sector and bring new franchises to the region."
The forum includes 1 to 1 meetings with franchisors and speakers and lunch on each day. World Franchise Associates' experts are also available to discuss your interests in franchising.
Here is some feedback from the last Dubai International Franchise Forum:
"The most productive industry event I have attended." Peter Wright formerly of Panera Bread, USA
"Thank you again for staging a wonderful forum and a great learning experience." - Abdulkarim Smiley, AKAR, UAE
More details can be found at the World Franchise Associates website: http://www.worldfranchiseassociates.com/franchise-forum-dubai-2012-oct.php
World Franchise Associates (WFA) is an international franchise development, marketing and media company. WFA enables franchisors to enter new international markets. WFA assists international franchise buyers acquire the best franchised business brands. Member of the IFA and National Restaurant Association. Founders of the East Europe Franchise Association.
Contact: Jake Kidde-Hansen on email@example.com