Tokyo, Japan (MMD Newswire) September 4, 2012 - For gamers who have beaten the popular tactical role-playing game (RPG) Spectral Souls and are thirsting for a fresh adventure, HyperDevbox announces the new premium full game, Blazing Souls Accelate, has just been released for the Android operating system.
Blazing Souls Accelate is the last installment of the Spectral Souls series. Originally released on Playstation Platform (PSP), it was designed by Tokyo studio Idea Factory and ported by HyperDevbox.
"We are really proud to bring Blazing Souls Accelate to Android," says HyperDevbox founder and CEO Carlo Perconti. "This is a new high-quality game, in keeping with our mission to deliver premium full games to Android users. With the release of Blazing Souls Accelate, we're showing our customers that we listen carefully to their needs for full games without in-app purchases."
The Android version of Blazing Souls Accelate features vastly improved graphics; the developers used high-resolution textures wherever possible. The game also contains high-quality Japanese anime-style movies, and the game dialogues are almost fully voiced.
"Blazing Souls is just an awesome tactical RPG," says Perconti. "Spectral Souls was a huge hit, and this sequel to Spectral Souls has been much anticipated."
Perconti adds that HyperDevbox is committed to continuing to provide its users with the full experience of mobile gaming with high-quality content. In fact, the high-quality tactical RPG is still an under-represented genre on the Android platform, a deficiency that HyperDevbox and Idea Factory are constantly working to remedy.
Blazing Souls Accelate takes the player back to the war-weary world of Neverland, several decades after the end of the Seven Years' War, when peace has finally begun to take hold. It is in this time of relative tranquility that independent contractor Zelos, after being involved in a freak accident, comes into possession of a crystal called a "Core Elemental", which is infused with incredible levels of magical energy. Almost as soon as it falls into his hands, Zelos is besieged by a number of mysterious beings intent on taking the power of the Elemental for their own. As he is forced to fight for his life, the mysteries surrounding his birth - and his past - slowly come to light. What secrets still wait to be discovered as he comes to the end of his struggle for survival?
Blazing Souls Accelate features:
- 100 hours of play
- Enhanced battle system including special chain skills, break and overkill
- Battle map and adventure map that are one and the same; a player's actions before the battle affects the terrain, and vice-versa
- High level of freedom: Players search for towns and dungeons and explore them to create their own journey in the fantasy world of Neverland
- Item and skill creation
- The ability to capture monsters and have them fight in the player's party
- High resolution graphic assets
- Support for touch & keyboard with key mapping
"Blazing Souls Accelate" was officially released on August 30 with a suggested price of 1200 Yen (around $15 US).
Blazing Souls Accelate on google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hyperdevbox.blazingsouls
Promotional video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WADaSIGXVrc
Contact: Carlo Perconti, CEO
Phone: 03-3957-1520 (Japan)
* * * * *
Based in Tokyo and founded in 2005 by Carlo Perconti, HyperDevbox is a multi-platform developer and publisher, mainly focused on bringing fun, high-quality and technically advanced games to Smartphones and tablets.
Some of HyperDevbox's achievements:
* ExZeus Arcade (Android), the first commercial game on Android market to have delivered the data directly to SD card
* Spectral Souls - Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires (Android), the first 1GB tactical RPG for Android
* In June 2011, HyperDevbox received recognition from Google as "Top Developer" on the Android Market
* In December 2011, HyperDevbox launched "Generation of Chaos", the first massive strategy RPG for Android
* In July 2012, HyperDevbox launched "Spectral Souls" on iOS
For more information, visit the HyperDevbox web site: www.hyperdevbox.com
About Idea Factory:
Located in Tokyo and founded in 1994, Idea Factory has developed and published many well-received RPGS and innovative visual novel games. Some of their more popular titles include, "Record of Agarest War" (PS3), "Loving life with Hello Kitty & friends" (DS),"Hyperdimension Neptunia" (PS3), "Mugen Souls" (PS3), and"Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom"(PSP). Idea Factory is part of the Idea Factory Group, which comprises Idea Factory, Compile Heart and Design Factory.