1. A complex system that has the features you need and many you don't - but you cannot afford;
2. An "out of the box" solution that cannot be modified or expanded to meet your organizations unique needs;
3. Stringing together free web-based collaboration applications that are difficult to manage and provide no long-term content value for your organization.
Sound familiar? Luckily, there is another solution. One that provides the accessibility and customization you need at a price you can afford: the Synergy Web Platform.
The Synergy Web Platform gives your organization the power to engage and cultivate your membership through its Web site and back end database tools. It will simplify content and asset management by creating an environment that can be expanded to meet the specific short and long-term needs of your organization - and it is affordable.
Key components of the Synergy Web Platform include:
1. Membership database. Track and share membership data from the Web. Members can maintain and update their information - securely. Staff can create and manage issues and lists of members for improved communications.
2. Content Management System. A flexible and simple system that can adapt as your organization needs to grow and expand. Content can be easily created, updated and distributed across the site by non-technical staff. Frequently updated content generates member interest and improved search engine rankings.
3. Collaboration Software. A "community" of users that can share professional experiences with one another via social networking tools. In addition, a place for your board and committees to have a secure virtual workspace. Member generated content is one of the most valuable long-term assets your organization can possess.
4. Member Search. Promote your members via a member search feature.
5. Online learning. Create and deliver content for continuing education including testing and certificates.
6. Event Calendar. Share a list of industry or professional events with categorization.
7. E-Commerce. Collect dues, event registration fees and sell other products or services securely.
The Synergy Web Platform is an integrated system that allows for single usernames for all the features - one site, one system. "Best of all," says Dan Nolan of Etchasoft, "we have worked with over 100 associations. We understand your needs and stand ready to help you expand the system to meet your ever-growing member service requirements."