Positive Promotions launches over 180 new and exclusive fundraising products contributing to Breast Cancer Awareness Month with integrity.
New York (MMD Newswire) September 13, 2010 -- Positive Promotions, a trusted industry leader in exclusive, budget friendly promotional products is once again showing its support for the upcoming Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Positivepromotions.com is helping organizations to "Think POSITIVE" by offering over 180 new and exclusive items as well as custom imprinting of virtually anything. As a bonus consumers can enter the contest the share their stories of activities.
In recent years, promotional products and cause marketing have been under fire as a useless, even exploitive gimmick. Are they joking? Have they not seen the sweeping positive response generated by the pink ribbon campaigns?
Years ago, prior to Komen's famous Race for the Cure, breast cancer could not even be mentioned in public, a total mastectomy was the only option, only one medical trial was funded and survival rates were very low.
Look at the milestones today:
- 84% Average survival rate
- 10 Number of new significant treatment options
- 70% Breast cancers detected by self-examination
- 100% Increase in identification of preventative factors, proteins, cells and gene factors and 25 million women in the U.S. now survive
- 71 Number of countries that now hold Breast CancerAwareness campaigns
- 66% Population of women who obtain regular mammograms
- 14 million Number of women world wide linked to early detection programs whose outcome is a survival rate of 92% to 100%.
During the same period of time:
- 65 million Estimated number of people, worldwide, that take part in a Pink Ribbon activity for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- 300%Increase in corporate sponsorships
- $572 million Raised for breast cancer research
- $162 million Provided to help fund treatment
- $55 million Raised by 184 corporations in 2008 through Pink Ribbon activities either with their community or staff
- $700,000. Average net proceeds donated to Breast Cancer Awareness and Education programs in 2009 by business and organizations from products marketed for the cause.
Clearly awareness and research are key and the pink ribbon products form the foundation of this success!
Positivepromotions.com provides the latest and greatest pink products to outfit everyone during this upcoming Breast Cancer Awareness month, all with incredible value and opportunities to use custom imprints as well. With this release of new products, they are helping people find their voice to make a significant contribution, not in an ordinary way, but with hope and intelligence that reflects the people and organizations themselves. The new pink ribbon products promote early detection and include awareness planners, items acknowledging men, unique assortment sets for businesses, one-of-a-kind educational products and handbooks, as well as custom imprinting on products ranging from Magnets, Water Koolers, and Totes to Wellness Planners and English-Spanish Self-Exam Shower Cards. All this and more now available to organizations looking to make a contribution and share their own voice in this age of knowledge and respect for community; without gimmicks.
Positivepromotions.com is your source for pink ribbon promotional items that bind people, give them a vehicle to share their voice and join in the vast collection of hope across the planet this October.